The Deck Saigon
Last update: May-13-2020
Address: (view map)
The Deck Happy Hour Details Type of Happy Hour:
50% off everyday from 4pm - 7pm, however only applies to cocktails and only the classic ones in the"comfort zone" section, plus a few special kinds in the first page of the menu.
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Tip: One of the best spots for a river view sunset in Saigon. Arrive before 4 to get one of the choice tables on the edge of the water.Location Style:
- indoor/outdoor style
The Deck Saigon is perfectly located on a serene bank of the Saigon River, and just 20 minutes from the heart of Ho Chi Minh’s city center. Best described as a modern and classy bar and restaurant offering a tranquil and a peaceful hideaway experience and serving a health conscious Pan-Asian cuisine. Overall it’s a superb dining experience with your choice of indoor, outdoor, or garden seating. We of course recommend deck seating to get one of the best River chill-out spots in all of Ho Chi Minh City. But these tables fill up fast so best to book in advance. On weekends there’s also live music and DJs to keep the vibe cool and vibrant.
With seafood and grilled dishes the main offerings, fish are flown in fro Phu Quoc Island, vegetables from Dalat’s farms, and meat from Australia and United States. Also on the menu are a number of health-conscious and gluten free options from different parts of the world like marinated tuna spring rolls and sautéed Chinese vegetables with udon noodles. They also have a quality wine list and a very reasonable happy hour deal at 50% selected cocktails.
During the weekends, the restaurant offers a delicious Pan-Asian brunch with classics like eggs Benedict, croque-monsieur, avocado toast and croque-madame. They also offer a buy-one-get-one deal on prime drinks like Moet and Chandon.
The Deck Saigon Breakfast Menu
The Deck Saigon Lunch Menu
The Deck Saigon Brunch Menu
The Deck Saigon Dinner Menu
Being in District 2, The Deck Saigon’s locale almost feels rural, and for locals or weary tourists can feel like a real getaway from the city bustle. The restaurant also offers a unique option to have you picked up in a private boat from the city center and have a river cruise with a glass of bubbly before being dropped off right on their deck.
The Deck Saigon’s chilled-out bar offers a variety of drinks and wine from all over the world at good prices. During the happy hour (4-7 pm) they offer 50% off all drinks, prime cocktails and snacks. Compared to other Saigon restaurants with similar quality food the Deck is a bit pricey, but with its tranquility and peaceful surroundings it’s hard to beat its ambiance. The staff also add a level of friendliness and professionalism to the overall experience.
If you are looking for a place to unwind from the pace and the air of Saigon this is one of the best choices, either for a relaxing drink or a complete evening. You can while away a few serene hours hours while the slow boats float by and the sun sets over Ho Chi Minh City.
- good wine list
- great breakfast
- great cocktails
- happy hour
- outdoor seating
It’s a great place for
- bringing a group of friends
- bringing an out-of-towner
- escaping hcmc
- having a business meeting
- having brunch
- having a party
- taking a date
- taking your family
Places Similar to The Deck
Other Reviews For The Deck
- [contentcards url="http://www.vietnam-guide.com/ho-chi-minh-city/dining/the-deck-saigon.htm" class="content-card-link"]
- [contentcards url="https://saigoneer.com/explore/sponsored-listings/7290-the-deck-saigon" class="content-card-link"]
- [contentcards url="https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293925-d1928671-Reviews-The_Deck_Saigon-Ho_Chi_Minh_City.html" class="content-card-link"]
- [contentcards url="https://www.rustycompass.com/vietnam-travel-guide-233/ho-chi-minh-city-4/eating-16/the-deck-saigon-265#.XHY1zpMzbMI" class="content-card-link"]
- [contentcards url="https://www.foody.vn/ho-chi-minh/the-deck-saigon" class="content-card-link"]
- [contentcards url="https://pasgo.vn/nha-hang/the-deck-saigon-restaurant-1095" class="content-card-link"]
- [contentcards url="https://foursquare.com/v/the-deck-saigon/4b640494f964a520729b2ae3" class="content-card-link"]